Welcome to my blog!

I collect stamps and cover-especially mail FDC by real post at first day of issue. If you also interested in swap cover with me, please e-mail: kiahsutw@gmail.com

For Update delay of This Blog, Please to my English/French Blog(↓)

因本Blog更新較慢,請至本人之英文/法文Blog
(↓)

2008年6月17日 星期二

白俄羅斯《常用票-動物》首日實寄封

Belarus《Eleventh Definitive issue. Animals.》FDC

Postmark郵戳:
Location地名:明斯克(Minsk)
Time時間:10.06.2008(首日 Day of issue)
Postmark戳種:特戳及手銷戳Special postmark and standard postmark

這次白俄羅斯一次發兩套常用票
另一套下次再貼出來

郵票資料(Detail of Stamp)(Russian Only)

10 則留言:

匿名 提到...

And also we ensure that when we enter in this specific blog site we see to it that the topic was cool to discuss and not a boring one.

匿名 提到...

Gomen kudasai.

匿名 提到...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

匿名 提到...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

匿名 提到...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

匿名 提到...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

匿名 提到...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

匿名 提到...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

匿名 提到...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

匿名 提到...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.